MEMORIES=
- SPRING BREAK!
- Shed
- Photo Sessions
- My 14th birthday
- Spa Day
- Our "picnic" in your front yard with goldfish and coke.
- You falling (hammock)
- Our angle project in Pre-Algebra
- Running around ;)
- The B Bible
- STL
- Big James
- Forever & Always
- Your Mom, the burglar
- Are you there God? It's me Margaret.
- The Talk with Jakkie and Hayley
- Candy!
- Our Dance Moms online chats
- Donuts + water + ;) = Birdie!!!!!
- Our newest addition to the list: What's an O? ;D
So this is my list that I made of you and me! I probably am forgetting so much more, but these are the ones I could remember! You rock you old, FIFTEEN year old lady! I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICA!!!!
lovelovelove,
Melissa
Our first picture together!
"Fabulous!"
" Are you stalking me?" "Maybe...."
One of our lunches "together." Note: Dance Moms is playing and your video cam thing in the corner!
Hailey will always be a cutie to me!
A natural photographer! ( It is hard to find a picture without her camera in her hand!)
Make a wish Hailey! It's your birthday! (In case you didnt know!)
This flower reminds me of Hailey for her sweetness and beauty!
aww thank you so much!! This makes me cry!! and i remember all those jokes! I love the photos and thank you the second person that has called me beautiful today. :) i am blushing...I have to tell you about this boy and I have a question....
ReplyDeleteOK well pull me aside tomorrow! Have fun sleeping a complete night as a fifteen year old!
Delete