Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heart Attack! Not!

I almost just had a heart attack! Well I actually still feel like I will. Let me start from the beginning! Yesterday Liam and I decided to go and ride our bikes around our court. We both were trying to do tricks. Liam was able to concur a "wheelie." It is pretty much when you lift up one of your bike wheels. I learned it from my Dad and I taught Liam how to. While Liam was doing that, I was teaching myself to ride without hands! It was really awesome once I got the hang of it! Then one time I just kept going and I turned the corner and then went on to the next street down, and then came back! All with my hands not touching the wheel! It was so awesome! I did that a few more times and then we went inside.
Today, I promised Liam that we could ride bikes again! I started off so cool! I was flying on my bike! And I was flying with no hands! It was so cool! Then I was like: Hmm. Maybe I should try the around the block thing again! So off Liam and I went. I could not concur the complete the whole block so I was just strolling along. Then, Liam started swerving and then BAM! He was screaming. I hopped off my bike to see what happened. He fell off his bike and landed on his hands and face. I was so worried, because blood was streaming from his face! At first I thought he broke his nose, but no it was worse! He broke his tooth and pierced his lips with his teeth! He spat his broken part of his tooth in my hand! I finally got Liam off the ground, because there was a car waiting to pass. My first idea was to run to Kara's house since it was 4 doors down from where we were. But then I just started turning toward our house. I got Liam to walk fast to the house, and I rode my bike ahead to get Mom and Dad. After everything was cleaned up, I thought I could help by giving my Mom the number to the dentist. She called and then realized I gave her the wrong dentist. Oops.... So then she called his real dentist, but the dentist didn't answer. So that is the story how I almost had a heart attack. I am being a little dramatic on the heart attack thing. I didn't actually have a heart attack. I was just worried for Liam. Liam has ice on his mouth and his finger. They are really swollen. For Liam, I promised him no pictures. Liam is contemplating whether or not to go to school tomorrow. I think he is embarrassed. I hope Liam get better soon! And I hope the dentist is a nice dentist!

3 comments:

  1. aww poor boy, tell him i hope he gets better soon!! sorry bud! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came home from school today and Liam told me that he broke his finger and possible his wrist. The doctors arent for sure if he broke it or not, so Liam will go back in a week. He is now at the dentist right now. So more news to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww poor baby...keep me updated even tonight ;) xoxo tell him he i am thinking of him & hope he gets better soon!

      Delete