Friday, April 6, 2012

Update on my life... Melissa Update!

So some of you guys may have read previous post about me trying out for this SMASH Academy at UC Berkeley. Sadly I received the news that I wont be able to go. Though I will not get the chance to be a scholar at Smash, I will be able to do other fun activities this summer! I will be able to see my friends, possibly go to cheer camp, swim a bunch, and who knows...... possibly fall in love! You never know!
I know that some of you guys also know that I sometimes do Melissa Updates! Well now that I have photos.... here we go!
 These are the books I am reading right now.

 The newest thing hanging on my wall. I love it a lot!

 The CD I am listening to right now( which I absolutely love!)
 My incomplete scarf that I WAS working on....
 My new desk area and of course my new purple desk!
 My organized drawer to my desk. I am very proud of! (This is a big accomplishment)
 One of my favorite pictures that I have taken this week!
A silly picture of me.....
So this is my update! I will be up at my Nana and Opa's this weekend, but I will take lots of pictures! And hopefully I will post them. ;)
lovelovelove,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. i love you :'( and your Updates! xoxo have fun and say hi!!lovin the desk!

    ReplyDelete