Sunday, November 24, 2013

COSMOS {Fieldtrip: Sacramento Rivercats Baseball Game}

One of our Saturday fieldtrips was to Sacramento to watch a baseball team called the Rivercats play. I am not much of a baseball person, but getting to hang out with friends was pretty fun.
 This was what the bus ride looked like on the way over there. People were telling jokes, playing games, and doing crafts. Of course I had to video tape a little bit of it.

 We all entered the stadium, took a cluster photo, and then walked to the barbeque area for our dinner.
 Here is COSMOS in the big tent with all the lines of food.
 My plate of food. I served way to much and couldn't even finish, but it was good!
 Janiqua with her plate waiting in line.
 A plane flying above the stadium.
 Unfortunately I didn't get photos of the in between times of the photo above and below. Us girls made friendship bracelets and talked boys the majority of the time. Erika and I at the beginning were bored, because we aren't really in to baseball. She almost was asleep when I freaked out because of the sight I saw on the field. There were walking heads!!!!!! We literally could not stop cracking up for 10 minutes. That moment really started a great relationship full of laughs and fun.
To end the fun night we got to watch a fireworks show that just happened to be right behind us. Unfortunately there were a bunch of trees so we only got the tops for the photos. It was overall a pretty fun night with a bunch of laughing about the walking heads, our interesting conversation, and that one random mob of asian people. Hahaha... oh good times.
lovelovelove,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment