Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Last Day of School Part 1


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! It is the last day of school! I just woke up, and got myself ready. I put on my dress that I have been planning to wear since monday last week. I then went down to the kitchen, and I had some cereal. Now I am back, waiting for my brother to get out of the shower, so that I can brush my teeth. So, here I am!
Yesterday, I went through a lot of my school work. I threw a lot of it away, but I kept some memorable things too. I, also, made gifts/cards for my teachers yesterday. They turned out pretty cute!
Now I am packing my little bag with pens, yearbook, cell, gifts/cards, and other little things! I am very excited! I hope I don't cry! Some of my friends wont be going to College Park next year! WELL, have a great, awesome, amazing day! I love you all! <3 Muah! *imaginary kiss*
lovelovelove,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. love your post and you!! and thanks fro texting her, i dont think i knew any way to handle that situation :) love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *imaginary kisses you back* i love you tooooo <3 today was fun! and your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete