Yesterday was a great day! I had so much fun! School was pretty boring but afterwards was definately fun! We went to a picnic and did so much! We ate yummy food, played soccer, played capture the flag, and had a huge water fight! It was so fun. Though I think I should have brought a darker shirt cuz my shirt was completely see through! Embarrassing! Oh well! It was worth it because it was boiling hot! Anyways now I am a sophmore! YAYAYAYAYAY! No more stupid freshmanness. No longer "Fresh meat."
I am now so glad that it is summer! My favorite time of year is summer! It is also when my birthday is, hence it is in 3 DAYS!!! OMG!!!! I will soon be 15! Yay! When I was 13, I said that I wouldnt feel like a teenager til I was 15, and now Im 3 days away! Well have a great day you guys!
lovelovelove,
Melissa
Happy almost birthday lovie!! <3 Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you! I had such a fun time with y'all! :) I will reply to any email that u or carrie wrote tomorrow. I am in the ER right now. thanks for your patience. xoxo
ReplyDeletehailey bopper P.S. i have a surprise for you ON your brithday.