Sunday, January 26, 2014

Picnic

I am getting ready to go on a little picnic for one right now. I am downloading some music on to my laptop, grabbing some paper and pencils, and making a little lunch. I am then going to ride my bike down to the park by my house, and have my own little mini picnic.

I decided to do this, because I realized that I don't give myself any time to be free anymore. I get so lost in all the bad, and forget that I need love myself a little. I am always trying to help and fix others, but I never give myself any time to really let go. I get so caught up in stress, and all the problems I've been having lately, so this is my way of taking a break and breathing for once. I don't really know what I am going to do at this picnic. A part of me wants someone to come sit with me, and another part wants to just sit there alone. I've been told I shouldn't be alone all the time, but I don't know. So yea, hopefully something good will come out of this. Love you all!

lovelovelove,
Melissa

P.S. If anyone reading this that knows me wants to come join me, I'd enjoy the company this afternoon. I'll be at the park near my house. If you don't know me, well you can be there in spirit. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment