After all that, I rode home with Kara and Paola and we went to the park for our traditional picnic. I left them for a little so I could go meet Carrie at Chipotle. Carrie drove us to the park, and we continued with our picnic. We ate a lot (or at least I did since it was my first meal of that day,) we played soccer, I took picture, we made a new friend, and I got totally surprised by one of my friends, Brian. Everyone left the park, so Brian and I had a little picnic of our own, and it was a lot of fun to get to hang out with him.
Friday, was a day of cleaning like a crazy person, and watching movies. I also did a mini photo shoot start off the summer on an even better note!
Saturday, I went more crazy cleaning, decorating, and totally forgot to eat until late afternoon. I was preparing for my big Sweet 16th birthday party. I was saved by Diane, who came over to help me get every last little finishing touch complete. Once the party had started, I finally started to relax after stressing the whole day. The party was the absolute best one I have ever had in all of my almost 16 years of life. I love all my friends. They made sure that I didnt do any work (they kept stopping me from doing any more work,) they made me laugh constantly, and they made sure I would have memories to last me a life time.
(The hilarious balloon butt-popping game)
(Dinner is served.)
(My dream world coming true.)
(I think that candy was affecting Paola a little too much! Haha!)
(Cake time!)
(Carrie's blurry attempt at photo bombing.)
(The last of the cool kids.)
Tomorrow I turn 16! I truly hope that this year will be full of excitement, new adventures, and great friends! Another year has past, and I'm so excited for another amazing one to come!
lovelovelove,
Melissa


The party was so fun! It was the bomb.com! lol I'm so lame. Anyway I am (again) super glad you liked the scrapbook :D Can't wait to hang out and be crazy!
ReplyDeleteLove, Diane (derp)(dianeosaurr)(chickenbutt)(iranoutofnicknames)
Omg I have some horrible pics of me but whatever! I'm so glad you had a good birthdayy!! I love you soo much Melissa <3 My photobomb attempts were futile...LOL <3
ReplyDeletesounds like loads of fun! hope tomorrow is beautiful & wonderful! happy 16th.
ReplyDelete