I feel so bad that I could not write a quick post, but 10 days ago this kid turned 11!
He had a great day! The day started like this. I woke up bright and early at 6 o'clock, and got ready for school. At this moment I tend not to acknowledge anybody's existence. I am way to sleepy for that. So I continue with my morning, when I hear my mom wake up Liam. All of a sudden I hear singing. What the heck! Then I remember its Liam's birthday. All of a sudden, I get a huge burst of energy and yelled happy birthday from across the house. Ya, I know. What a lovely sister. Thankfully the day got better. Sadly, we had to go to school. Fortunately, I had already given him his birthday present so he was already happy as could be. About a week before, I took him to go see Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. We were talking for hours after that, and I could tell he really enjoyed. He also told me it was the best birthday present. I felt super happy about that. Booyah!
Anyways, back to his birthday. So after school, and my mom got home from work, he opened all of his present. He was so stoked. He kept saying, "Are all of these just for me?!" The funny thing is that he only got 3. Though one of his present had about 5 or 6 things inside.
Liam opened more presents, but sadly a lot of the pictures were blurry. Later I realized that my camera was on a stupid setting.
I forced Liam to take a picture with me and his presents. Cant you just see the enthusiasm in him about taking a picture with his big sister!
I got to pick out the plates and napkins for his birthday this year! Aren't they awesome? My mom went and picked up Melo's pizza and then we had a yummy feast of pizza. That was the best pizza ever!
Then, Liam and I skyped with Grandma and Grandpa. They were so happy to see us. Then after dinner we all sang happy birthday to him in spanish and english. It was fun and made us happy that we got to include grandma and grandpa in this little celebration.
Last, but not least, mom surprised us with getting a mini chocolate cake! He was as happy as could be about that.
Now for what I have been wanting to do this whole morning: 11 reasons why he is awesome and I love him.
LIAM GERMAN TORRES:
1. He can lift anyones spirits. Whenever you are feeling down, you can always count on him to make you feel better.
2.His laugh. According to a lot of people, his laugh is contagious. I have to agree. Once he starts, everyone joins and you just cant seem to stop.
3. His smile. It doesnt matter if he has a broken tooth or no teeth. His smile can always brighten someones day.
4. His love for Jesus Christ. He is so pationate about Him, and loves him with all his heart.
5. He can tell me anything. I know all his secrets, and trust me with all his heart.
6. He is caring. He loves everyone, and even is someone is mean to him, he still is kind and loving towards them.
7. He is strong. Both physically and mentally.
8. His imagination. All the time he is writing. Writing stories. He probably has about 10 to 15 notebooks full of ideas. Also, whenever we go on walks he goes on and on about different story ideas he came up with. They are amazing truly amazing!
9. He is always wanting to be around me, and it makes me fel special, because he one told me that he looks up to me.
10. He does what he believes in.
11. And last, but never least, his heart. He loves everything from an ant to his friends to his family to God. He is truly and amazing boy with a heat the size of the sun.
I love you Liam with all my heart. Happy Birthday, little dude!
lovelovelove,
Melissa
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet kid :) Seemed super happy to get that pic with you Melissa! :P
ReplyDeleteAww (: Your brother and my brother are so similar! Almost all of the things you wrote that you love about Liam, are like the same for my little brother !! Happy belated birthday Liiam!! (: <3
ReplyDelete