So many people think that valentines day is so cheesy, and stupid. I can sort of agree, but still any holiday is a happy one. I woke up early to finish my owl valentines {I'm sorry, I forgot to take picture of them before I handed them out.} Once my parents got up they surprised me with a huge box of reece's peanut butter cups {my recent new addiction}, and my brother a huge box of M&M's.
When I got to school, I was in a rush to put stuff in my locker, put my violin in the
music room, and get to class on time. So, I didnt have much time to really do any celebrating. Throughout the day, I was handing out my valentines, and I loved everyone's faces as they got them.
It was really picking cute.
When I got home, I pulled out my few little treats, which were just enough since I've been trying to stay on a healthy diet {by the way mom, thanks for ruining that with the reece's! Jk, they're awesome!} I've been happy as can be with my candy, blasting music, and dancing.
My favorite part of the day was when I got a Valentines card in the mail from one of my best friends. He always likes surprising me. I felt very special. First of all, because it was my only Valentines card I got this year, and second, because it came in the mail. And I just love getting mail! It's so awesome! So now, we're just chatting, and I find it cute and funny that he still has my Valentine I gave him last year.
So, yes. That has been my day. So, I guess I can say that Valentines day isnt that bad after all! I hope you guys are all having a great Valentines Day, too!!
lovelovelove,
Melissa
P.S. I will be posting pictures and other stuff soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment