Why do people need to make things bigger than they already are? I just dont understand. Throughout my life, I have been a no drama kind of girl. I never had to deal with it to much before. Now, it just keeps spilling in to my life in all directions. It is almost like a disease. Once it has started, there is no turning back. Some people I know are the ones who make the drama, others are the ones who are naturally dramatic. Those naturally dramatic people seem to not even realize that they bring drama every where they go. I truly don't understand. All this drama breaks friendships, annoys people, and sometimes hurts ones feelings. Drama to me can be from anything small, such as writing something on Facebook just to get a response, to something large, such as spreading rumors. There is so much drama in this world, and I don't know why people like to enhance it and make it so much more difficult. Even when I was in 3rd grade, there was drama, and I didn't understand why. So, I would go home and ask my mom why people are like this. She came up with quite a few reasons. Some of them were, that they are trying to make you feel how they are feeling, they are trying to put you down, or just the plain fact of getting peoples attention. This may just be me blabbering about nonsense to you, but to me this is something. I would like to know what you guys think. It is totally up to you to make your self anonymous or not. That is your decision. But I just really want to know if I am the only one out here that feels like this. or if you guys agree with everything I am saying.
I love this quote, and I agree with everything it says:
lovelovelove,
Melissa
I completely agree with the quote and the things you said. I don't like it either I think it is useless and I always wonder, even to this day, why people start drama and cause people harm.
ReplyDeleteTotally unrelated, could you give me a call when you have a chance?
I hate drama too. I don't know why people love to start it ...its just annoying and everything just shoots downhill once you spread one little bit of gossip. I hate it! I totally agree with you Melissa!!
ReplyDeleteDrama sucks, but you'll get through it!
ReplyDelete