Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Dream {Taylor Swift}

Hey everyone! i just wanted to tell you guys about my dream last night, but first I have to explain to you where it came from. So, yesterday I finished Cannery Row, the book I was reading. It was quite boring, but there is nothing really you can do about that. In one part of the book, these two guys were talking about a parade that happens every year. Apparently that parade is very boring. I think the parade connects to my dream some how, though I have no clue why. Anyways, here is my dream:

The story goes is that it is forth of july. I am in another city getting ready to watch the parade. I was kind of in a bummer mood since I knew the parade was going to be the same as always and boring. The parade started and I sat there on the side of the rode with a whole bunch of other people. After the mayor, council members, band, and all the parade people went by, people were starting to leave in the back. But for some reason I stayed. There was still a lot of people though. Then out of no where people, including myself, started screaming. Taylor Swift was in the parade! She was handing out guitar picks with her face on them! I was completely dieing! I was freaking out so bad! Then she gave me some picks and then threw me something else! I don't remember what it was exactly but I was so stoked! I could not believe what was happening! Then out of the blue, she looked right at me and waved! I was in such shock! It was amazing!


So anyways, that was my dream! I woke up and had a smile from ear to ear! I was so excited and happy even though it was only a dream! I loved it! And what is funny is that I actually have her guitar picks! I love them so much ! I got them for Christmas two years ago! So, ya. That dream put me in a really enlightened spirit! I loved all my excitement!
lovelovelove,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Call me!! I love that dream!! I wish I had dreams like that, instead I get the awk. ones... we should trade!!! CALL ME!!ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous!!! That sounds like an awesome dream! Great...now I really don't want to finish reading Cannery Row...

    ReplyDelete