Friday, January 20, 2012

Bee's, Kung Fu, and Cheer!

First of all, before i start my long boringness of random stuff, i would like to say that i will not be posting, because of Finals! I have wayyyyyy to much studying and very little time to cram it in! So yeah....... Anywhooooo!
As you may or may not know, I recently read a book called The Secret Life of Bee's. I loved it soooo much that i begged my mom to rent the movie. I love the movie as well! The story is about a girl named Lily who runs away from home to find someone or something that was important to her mother. The only thing she knew was a name of a town and a sticker of a black Mary. I will let you find out the rest for your self by either watching or reading the story. It is very cute and in a way gives you hope!
Next, I went to watch Liam's kung fu class, and noticed a girl that seemed to have a little crush on him. Heehee. So cute! Dont tell him I said that!
Last but not least, my friend, Larissa, asked me to try out for cheer today. I really want to do it! My mom is in for it, because she did cheer in high school! My dad and Liam, not so much. But, not there choice! It's mine. I have a month or two to make a final decision, but right now I'm all for it. What do you guys think? I did cheer when i was little for like a month or two, but eventually stopped going to classes. Hmmmmmm?

Welll! It was nice speaking to you all that are tuning in to here my amazing story! Goodnitzzzzzz!
lovelovelove,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO thanks!!!!! and you follow what u want to do in high school wheather soccer, tennis, volleyball, or cheer! xoxo luv ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely do cheer! You would be amazing at it!!! I would support you for anything you do! (: xoxo good luck in your finals tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete